
The baby has become very mobile this week passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. I've been feelings these movements on and off for a few days now. Eric is trying to get me to distinguish whether the baby is doing freestyle, butterfly or breastroke kick. Maybe later I can figure it out!
The baby can now hear us this week, so we'll have to speak a little more intellectually and get out some textbooks to read to it. The baby's nerves are making more and more complex connections. It's sense of smell, taste, sight and hearing are all developing.
Last night, Eric and I finally ventured out and bought some maternity clothes. I bought a pair of jeans at Old Navy, they are a little big on me, but I wanted to make sure they would be able to last the whole nine months without buying more. They also had some great sales and I got a dress for $3 and a shirt for $4. Then we went to Gap and I got a new sweater, which I'll be wearing tonight to my gym's holiday party. Hope it's fun!
16 more days until the big ultrasound!! Get your votes in, haha


The sweet potato had to have random hair sprouting from the top... ewww... and who are these people voting boy? seriously...dude it is a GIRL!
ReplyDeleteDid you vote a couple more times, because girl is totally winning now!
ReplyDelete