Tuesday, December 2, 2008

16 Week Appointment

Had our 16 week appointment today and all is going well. I'm right on track with my weight and 'growth'. We heard the baby's heartbeat again and it's holding steady at 162. The doctor wasn't concerned with my blood pressure, I guess it is supposed to be lower in the 2nd trimester. Had yet another blood test today, this one is for the AFP test which is part of the genetic testing we decided to do. I'm sure all of that will turn out just fine. Lastly, we made our 20 week and ultrasound appointment. We were hoping to find out the sex by Christmas, but we'll have to wait a few more days. The appointment is scheduled for December 29th. Can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl!!

3 comments:

  1. It is a GIRL!!!
    WOO HOO, can I buy pink stuff now? I will just attached the gift receipt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're really that convinced =). Just make sure the tags are still on and I get a gift receipt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl, too. I just voted before I read the comments!

    ReplyDelete