5 months old already! Time really flies. Emily went to the doctor last Thursday and she gained a little over a pound in a month. She is now 11 lbs 11 oz. That means we finally started rice cereal! She has taken to it so well, eating every bite we prepared for her. She seems to really enjoy it!
Also, Emily has cut her first tooth! This process has not been very fun for her or us. She has kept us up at night a few times. Now that the first tooth has cut we got about 3 nights of good sleep and now the second one is starting to bother her. I was up every 3 hours last night. Hopefully this one comes through quickly!
Here is a video of her first rice cereal experience!


she is always adorable. Love that smile! I like the monthly pictures in the same spot. fun to compoare. Have a fun day!
ReplyDeleteShe must have an AMAZING aunt that gives her cool outfits... oh wait... yes I DO!!
ReplyDeleteThat pink and brown looks good on her!