I can't believe it's been 2 months already! Emily is starting to interact with us more and is becoming a lot more fun! As you've seen from previous entries, she is "talking" to us now. You can't help but smile every time. She has had a big week this week. On Monday, she had breakfast with Eric's swim team. On Tuesday, she went to lunch with a friend and me. Friday, she went to lunch with Eric and I. And finally, Saturday, we went to say hi to my former co-workers at the gym and then lunch again.
We have also made the transition to her crib in her own room this week. It has gone really well! She goes right down and has been sleeping anywhere from 7-9 hours! Emily was having a rough night last night. Eric has the before midnight shift and Emily did not want to go to sleep. So at midnight I slept with her in her room. Then, after her 5 am breakfast she went in her crib for another 4 hours.
Just another couple of weeks until our Vegas trip for Amanda's wedding. I've already starting making a list of things I need to pack with her. It's going to be hard to leave her with Grandmama and Grandpa, but she wouldn't do well in Vegas. Plus, it gives Eric and I a little break.
I'm still working on getting a video of her rolling from belly to back. So stay tuned!


Great Blog. I love hearing Emily adventures!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so big in the picture. Her legs look so long. Very cute!!!!! I can't hardly wait to see her again. I might have to take a day trip next week before you go to your mom's...or I could come to Lafayette and visit your family when you go. I'll think about it. Nothing like inviting myself!!! Ha! Tell me if you don't want me to come.
Sounds good, come visit anytime! Just not sure who left the message though, haha. You'll have to let me know. We'll be in Lafayette the 28th-30th. Then she'll be in Indy with Eric's parents while we're in Vegas.
ReplyDelete