We had our ultrasound this morning and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We now know the baby is developing properly, we saw the little heartbeat flickering. At one point the baby waved and stretched out and kicked a couple times. Can't wait until I can actually feel that going on! The heartbeat is 153 and mom already thinks it's a boy, but actually the old wives tales are saying girl. We'll know for sure in about 2 months.
The first photo is the whole body, the head on the right, you can see the spine along the bottom and the legs curled up.

The second is a close up of the head, we're still trying to figure out whose nose that is. Hopefully mine!
Hi Jessica and Eric! I love the photos! Ultrasounds are so much fun! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi, Thanks for letting us know about the baby. The ultrasounds are really neat. We will be looking for the next ones. Grandma and Grandpa Meyer
ReplyDeleteJess, these are awesome. Even though we are far apart it's great we can still share this time because of these web pages. This is so exciting. I wish Mom and I would have stayed to hear the news on Saturday. I am so happy for you and you will be a woderful mom. Talk to you soon. Love ya, Britt
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys! We're so happy for both of you! Oh Eric, you're already a proud father... All three of you are in our prayers- she looks healthy (my money is on girl!) ;-)
ReplyDelete